Seeking Sanctuary.

Tucked in the corner of this exclusive club is where the sanctuary that I seek. The first Balinese spa in town, a truly exclusive, unique and traditional experience.

I was greeted by the manager Miss Florence and she recommended that I try their house signature the Royal Balinese Massage.

The team of Balinese masseurs came out in full fledged traditional Balinese wear and were very enthusiastic with my visit. 

Among the lineup Eka stood out with her natural aura and lovely smile that I immediately picked her.

She strikes me as a young, demure and pleasant looking Balinese girl, her politeness and 
attentiveness immediately struck a chord in me.

And she's got that captivating ‘kuaci’ shaped face, big round eyes, demure lips and a pleasant contoured physique.

Her long and jet black hair was neatly tied into a bun as she coyly lowered her head with both hands clasped welcoming me as her first guest of the day.   

She ushered me into the spa room and asked me to change into shorts provided in the closet before leaving me alone to change.

She then gently knocked on the door and asked whether I was ready and in my best Balinese accent I answered ‘Ya Eka sila masuk’

She came in with a wooden basin and placed it next to the chair and asked me to sit down.

She then placed my feet into the basin and began washing I could feel her delicate fingers massaging on my toes in the warm concoction of the specially formulated solution.

After several minutes she lifted my feet up and quickly wrapped it with a warm towel to relax my feet.

She then gestured me to lie face down on the bed and she removed her wrist watch and placed it next to me and said ‘The 2 hour Royal massage starts now’

She slowly made her way to the end of the bed to flatten the fibula of my legs on a small pillow and started massaging on the palm of my foot.

She pressed her knuckles hard and started to knead on the palm of my foot and slowly pulled her knuckles all the way down stretching the entire surface of the palm.

Gradually she worked her way up by massaging on my tense calf muscles where she wrapped her hands around my calf and skillfully pull all the way down to the ankle.

Her hands then flipped my shorts fully up to my hip and started to work on my rigid thigh muscles. Both her hands cupped tightly on my thigh and began rubbing to relax the muscles.

‘It is hard as a log’ she said as her hands moved up and down on my thigh pressing on the hard surface of my skin. The feeling was very soothing and it really helps to relieve all the tension.      

Next I heard the sound of water trickling and suddenly I felt a splash of comforting liquid, she had smothered me with massage oil and her skillful hands began rubbing the entire surface of my back.

The feel of her wet and delicate hands rubbing on my body was very comfortable and relaxing as I find myself slowly drifting into dreamland.

She kept stroking and pressing it felt really good until the lower part of me just melted under her touch.

It was time to work her skills on my back as she laid her soft hand on my marble hard body ‘Just relax’ she assured as she climbed on the bed and got on top of me on all fours.

Both her hands were held together pressing on my back ‘This is the Balinese skin rolling on your acupressure points’ she said.

She then held my hand out and began flicking my arm and gently stroking on my forearm slowly down to my wrist, all with a flick of her swift hands.

Our fingers intertwined and were clasped together as she pulled my hand stretching it until I felt a pop on my shoulder it really loosens those rusty joints of mine.

Please note what I had experienced was only on the left side of my body and she later repeated the whole process on my right. And the entire process was again repeated when I turned around facing upwards.

Saving the best for last the head massage where she placed her firm hands on my scalp and slowly swirled her delicate fingers all over my head. It was a magical movement, the best feeling I had ever experienced.

Time froze as I was immersed in solitude and it felt like the comfort of a baby in a mother’s womb with absolute calmness.

I really wished it would never end but her soft whisper woke me up ‘Sir the session has ended’ as she clasp the watch back on her wrist.

I slowly got up and thanked her for the excellent massage.

After I got dressed and went outside she was already waiting for me with a hot cup of ginger tea together with a huge smile.

It was the best 120 minutes of my life and I will definitely return.

And here are a few snapshots of the new spa at d'Tempat Country Club but you still need to be there to experience it for yourself.





The spa is located on the lower ground floor of the club.
For reservation please call 017-9117923
A warm welcome to the guest.


You can purchase theses vouchers and save up big time as it has no expiry date.

The friendly team of masseurs and they would be happy to explain to you the wide array of packages available. 

Check out the personal Jacuzzi tub.

The comfortable chairs for foot massage.

The cozy ambiance of the facade.

The water cascade offers guest a relaxing environment.
For more information and please Like their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/sanctuaryasiaspa/
For reservation please call 017-9117923

Comments

Popular Posts