N-nine九洲@Seremban. Opening soon即将开张。

They sealed the new place with plastic 'Do Not Enter' lines but nothing can stop my curiosity as I quietly snuck in. 

I saw a guy supervising the works and asked him about the opening date. In Cantonese he answered me with uncertainty 'Maybe this Friday guaa, 18th of May and hope we can make it on time laa'

Formerly known as Ming Kee Food Court located next to KFC in Jalan Temiang has been given a new face-lift by a new owner. The place is called N-nine food court catering to customers as early as 6am in the morning right up till midnight everyday.   


As I went outside a tractor swerved past me as it hurriedly shifted the tar to pave the road in front of the premise, looks like they are really working at break neck speed to meet the deadline.

Despite the No entry lines no one bats an eye on me as I freely snapped these photos exclusively for you all to see.

 Can you see the small water fountain on the far right? It is believed to bring good Feng Shui to everyone and if you throw in a coin you may just get what you wish for. 
p.s. you don't have to wish for the abolishment of GST or the petrol prices to go down.


The tractor that swerved past me, narrowly missing me and I demand to check his license 😃😃 

Landscaping in the making.

The reverse angle of the landscaping.
No walls are left naked.


Who wants to sit under the Heli-Fan?


Before someone chases me out I think that'll be all folks and do stay tuned for the latest update.

Comments

Popular Posts