Xin Tai Hua mixed rice家的味道@Jln Dato Lee Fong Yee.

Newly opened mixed rice shop directly opposite UOB Seremban. They were formerly from Jln Temiang and today is their opening day and I gave them a try.

I took 4 dishes of tofu with braised pork, chicken tumeric, lady's finger with dried shrimp and long beans, it cost me RM6.00 only.

Besides lunch they serve breakfast too with economy mee hoon and noodles. And I heard the owner said their fried salted fish with pork is their signature dish and so I'll give it a try on my next visit.





Comments

  1. In order for a mixed rice outlet to make profits & survive, their price must be competitive because with a value for money pricing , they will have repeat customers , hence the chance of survival............

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts